“Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.” – Colossians 2:6-7
We are a community of college students and young adults digging deep into the solid foundation that is Jesus. We do life with one another and work through the challenges we face as we figure out what it means to really live out our faith. Together, we want to grow radically in our walk with Jesus and take the transforming Gospel to our campus, workplace, and community.
Different Ways To Get Involved!
- Young Adults Sunday School
- We invite you to join us on Sunday mornings in Room # 246 at 9:00am. Pastor Lane typically teaches through a book of the Bible or different topics that are relevant to people between the age of 18-35. We follow this teaching with group discussion and questions.
- Christ on the Couch Bible Study
- Anyone college-aged is invited whether you are in school or not, to Christ on the Couch. We meet on Sunday nights at the Greder’s home during the school year. Contact Pastor Lane for the address and time.
- Young Professionals Small Group
- As Young Professionals we have a strong desire to develop deep meaningful relationships with other young professional. We gather weekly on Tuesday nights to dig into God’s Word, challenge each other, and hold one another accountable. Contact Pastor Lane for location and time.
- Young Marrieds Small Group
- If you are in your 20’s or early 30’s we invite you to join us on Friday nights at 7pm as we dig into God’s Word and try to figure out how we are to live as Christ as young married and engaged couples. Contact Pastor Lane for the location.
- Fellowship Events
- We love to get together, eat good food, and have a lot of fun. Whether it be a Super Bowl Party, picnic in the park, BBQ at someones house, Pool Party, Ski Trip or Game Night, the best way to keep up-to-date with upcoming events and small group happenings is to email Pastor Lane or join our Facebook group “Calvary Community Church College and Young Adult Ministries”.
You are welcome with us!
We come from a variety of church backgrounds and experiences. Whether you’re walking intimately with Jesus or just have questions about who God is, we’d love to connect with you. If you would like more information send Pastor Lane an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.